Monday, November 12, 2012

What is Happiness???

9:57 PM Posted by iSachin No comments
I don't indulge in philosophical subjects as I think myself too young to do that, but then when I see myself age wise ;) I am not young as I used to be. It’s true for everyone. As "They Say, Age is just a number so.....”

One more reason could be the reactions I get from my friends. Since at least I started to write this blog in 2008. It’s not that I haven't had dare to write with these kind of subject. The one subject which I am quite confused about in the past is 'what is happiness?', I am sure everyone is.  One more reason is as it touches us in every way of life and we always aspire to be happy...here is my small effort to analyze it...:).

For me happiness is just a frame of mind, of frames of mind or can we really define it. In this complex world it really difficult to define anything, let alone the happiness. The things we strive to achieve where we think that they will give us happiness eventually don’t come out to be true so what is that make us happy.

For me Peace of mind is the happiness, I am not saying this as I have written this blog by chance but it is true. If you can stop for a second and you can see yourself. It’s quite confusing, but not very difficult to understand with such huge brain of ours..:)

I have always learned that humans are social animal that means he likes to leave in a group, so the places where a human being can find company of the others like family, friends and colleagues etc, he feel happy.

But eventually in this hectic world, we forgot that we are humans and start looking for the happiness in different things, even though it’s in its basic nature that to be with others. That’s..it, it would be the easiest way to be happy...:)

I have read somewhere that "Happiness lays neither in vice nor in virtue; but in the manner we appreciate the one and the other."  To make above statement true, we need to have clear conscience, it altogether a different subject on how one can have clear conscience but one can look at a child whose conscience is always clear and it is always happy for small things... :)

I wanted to write more about it, but it’s an unending topic and would take lot of time, may be one more for the future. Lastly I will one thing, happiness means different to every individual hence it is very subjective. So just be happy for this festival of light and enjoy my future blogs…ha ha ha..


Wish you all a very happy and prosperous Diwali!!!!!!!

0 comments :