Monday, August 2, 2010

mi español

9:47 AM Posted by iSachin No comments
At last there is some good news for me. After searching room for last 1 month, I still failed to find it. What did u think that was good news, no. I got admission for certificate course in Spanish language. Yeah....



Everyone should learn at least 1 foreign language in there lifetime may be not for professional reason but may be for fun. It would obliviously help in there professional life. as well because they would be knowing the
What’s so special about Spanish so here are some interesting facts that you might not know.

Lets talk about the language, it is the second most natively spoken language in the world, after Mandarin Chinese. There is very special fact about the Spanish is that it spoken with a Lisp and for this there is very interesting story. Which I happened to know because of Russell peters video. That story is as follows

There was a king called King Ferdinand who had problem with the Lisp and hence in his honour people copied him and thus it evolved with a lisp. You may not find that in the Mexican Spanish as it got evolved seperately.

It's a great story, but it's just that: a story. More precisely it's an urban legend, one of those stories that is repeated so often that people come to believe it. Like many other legends, it has enough truth (some Spaniards indeed do speak with something resembling a lisp, at least to those who accustomed to the pronunciation of Latin American Spanish) to be believed, provided one doesn't examine the story too closely. (In this case, looking at the story more closely would make one wonder why Spaniards don't also pronounce the letter s with a so-called lisp.)

The Spanish Empire (Spanish: Imperio Español) consisted of the territories and colonies administrated directly by Spain in Europe, the Americas, Africa, Asia and Oceania. In the peak of its power, it was one of the largest empires in world history, and one of the first global empires.



You might be fascinated by the fact that in every sport spanish people are number one take football world cup, Euro, Tenis, Tour de france, F1 etc..etc. They are world bitter.

There are many interesting this I know about but you people would not read so I need to stop here if I get good response then I would add some points. so where did I start? haah..
I haven’t submitted my Admission form yet but I don’t no how am I going to manage that?. I got interested in foreign language but wasn't sure about which one to choose but one think changed all and I decided to learn it. Yes, think time you are thinking correct. World cup which Spanish people won...

I am fascinated by all of above text and I think you are too so not this year but may be next year go for some European language for all of above reasons, of course.

Lets hope I do this sincerely and not like my college days.

Mucha suerte a mí

0 comments :