Saturday, October 23, 2010

Life.Equals(Struggle) is always true

1:55 AM Posted by iSachin 1 comment
Today my topic will be Life and Struggle. This would be a very big step for me.. writing on something like this but... lets see if I put it in simpler way and at the end you get enlightened or confused.

Lets start with 2 quote and a image at the start..

Life is like a blanket too short. You pull it up and your toes rebel, you yank it down and shivers meander about your shoulder; but cheerful folks manage to draw their knees up and pass a very comfortable night. ~Marion Howard

We are born wet, naked, and hungry. Then things get worse. ~Author Unknown

You would say..this is something different. Kind of new start to my blog, then my answer would yes ... because my friend Utpal told me that I usually start with same statements and I wanted to break my own consistency in repeating the statements..ha ha ha...

Now again come to our main topic... Life and struggle.

Have you ever imagined 'what is life?'. When I started to research about this, I astonished to find that there is no concrete answer. You your self can check that, just try to search about '
what is life?'

In my view Life and Struggle are one and the same thing. You would argue that... no no no.. but would also not have any concrete answer like my search on the net. But I have, in my view What we call life or something has life when there is a movement. What is movement it is kind of struggle to change the current state. There's your answer. Life is nothing but a struggle if you see that way..of course...:)

One way of looking at it is the journey ones take from birth to death. There also movement from on state to another and for that the struggle.

You must have heard about people talking about there life that I have lived my life for fullest. I have done so many things in my life. This is my life, This way should be ones life..Blah blah..blah..
If you ask me life is only struggle and nothing else but in that struggle of life or journey of life, how you see your life is more important. If you take any person literally every person, no one would say that they have not struggled in there life.

Now you would realize that struggle is a big part of life and hence need to enjoy it as well. There is no gain in life without it. So don't get demoralized by it, as if you only struggling. Everybody struggles and more successful struggles even more. I would conclude with ....

With out struggle there is no life

Here are some of the beautiful quotes from some of the least known people..99% of them might be dead.. that's life for you...


When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." ~Erma Bombeck

The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth. ~Chinese Proverb

Life is simple, it's just not easy. ~Author Unknown

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it. ~Jack Handey

Life is a foreign language: all men mispronounce it. ~Christopher Morley, Thunder on the Left

In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular. ~Kathy Norris


To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else. ~Emily Dickinson

My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

I say, if your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life. ~Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes

You fall out of your mother's womb, you crawl across open country under fire, and drop into your grave. ~Quentin Crisp

As we struggle to make sense of things, life looks on in repose. ~Author Unknown

Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. ~Arthur Miller

Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while. ~Author Unknown

Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can. ~Danny Kaye

I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. ~Alice Roosevelt Longworth

Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once. ~Lillian Dickson

Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up. ~Author Unknown

Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be. ~Grandma Moses

I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer. ~Jim Carrey

My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can. ~Cary Grant

My grandfather always said that living is like licking honey off a thorn. ~Louis Adamic

Why torture yourself when life'll do it for you?

1 comments :

Prashant said...

Yaa right Struggle is Part of life but it also depends upon your family background. if some one belongs to good family may he has less struggle than other one who has create own empire by fighting own battle in life.
But I personally Thinks "Struggle is like Bridge of Life if u Successfully Pass that bridge definitely u will get pieceful AND happy life"