Friday, October 29, 2010

Raaz Pichle Job Ka

8:33 AM Posted by iSachin 2 comments
You people must have seen the reality show 'Raaz Pichle Janam Kaa', where a woman hypnotize the person and ask him about his or her's life. People reveal very interesting stories about 'What was there previous life?', 'What there were doing?' and 'How did they die? etc...

While i was discussing about the subject to write this week end with my friends in lunch few days back, I tumbled upon this subject. I told them that i am going to write about it. They laughed at me. One of them said to me that no need to hypnotize him, he will reveal everything there only..
but his subject stuck to me.


I was wondered if something like 'Raaz Pichle Job kaa' starts then what could happen. We would see lot of interesting stories which we don't tell to anybody. If you have seen this happens in every interview where we are asked about out previous job. We most of the time tell the bad experiences, but most of the time that its been good or may be not....

Don't worry I am not going to reveal anything. Its not that I don't have anything but its my idea to have this kind of stuff so I have the right to deny you my Raaz's ha ha ha ....

Some people might reveal something extraordinary or something funny. I am sure everybody has a story literally everyday, and we spend most of life in working somewhere or the other. Something like this will help them to reveal it. People who are in there first job wont have this privilege, may be they realize it when they move on to next job..best of luck to them.

But thank god such think doesn't exists, or may be this could be the forum for that. So tell me about the interesting stories of yours with different names or logins so that no one would find that who has written it. Lets see who dares to do that.. I may right .. but if I do that, it would surely be with different login ..so just watch out for the comments on this blog..

Be courageous and write something funny, dark or of no meaning and let reader know about something you may not have told to anybody from last job... of course..

I bet it would be the same story everywhere..

2 comments :

Bitbrain said...

RAAZ PICHALE JOB KA MADHE COMP NAME MENTION NAHI KELAS MITRA
ATLEAST COMP MATES CHI NAV TARI MENTION KARAYACHI
WHOOOO IS ACTRESS?
WHOOOO IS Villain?
WHOO IS SHAPIT ATMA?
ETC ETC.

Unknown said...

subject is really good & most of the times the reason is salary for job change, few times it is colleagues & mngrs, work & growth.