Friday, November 12, 2010

Get Exhausted

9:05 AM Posted by iSachin No comments
Hi..All. I think this is been the longest gap in blog since i started writing (or preaching for some people. ha ha ha) at my second stint. This was the good time to look at my silly work (some may say that, ha ha ha) but basically the reason for gap was I was out of Pune to my hometown for Diwali Vacations and there was no internet there. I even couldn't find a net cafe at my Taluka Place such was the situation. Never the less you all has peaceful some days but guess what happy days are over and I am back.

I really needed the break as i was continuously working or may I dare to say 'going to office' or may be not doing good at work..whatever..I was exhausted and I felt that. I never imagined how people get exhausted but you wont feel that unless and until you do.

As always i found a very interesting fact about the free time According to a new study published in the January 2010 issue of the Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology, people experience better moods, greater vitality and fewer aches and pains from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon, even if they like their job.


Sometimes you get so busy with your work so much that you won't realize that you are missing so many things in life that otherwise you would have done. Its time to retrospect,

According to me There can be 2 type of work,
  • Professional work - Which we do by going to office. Not just going to office but doing some constructive work there. Most of our life we spent to earn money for one and once family.
  • Unprofessional work - This work is any work which we do outside office like social work or helping elders etc. This work is also as important as our professional work, which let an individual to grow with right attitude. Its not that i do it but i think it is important. But yes if one gets the chance to make a change he or she should not hesitate from it.

You may find it amateurish. Don't take unprofessional as completely unprofessionally, its just to make the distinction where we earn money or not because end of the day every thing revolve about money. And yes, I wrote this as we tell to differentiate the work we do in our daily life and Unprofessional work is as important as being professional.

So where was I, as usual I left the main topic and dragged you all somewhere else. let it be, now you all know my unprofessional writing ..ha ha ha..

Many of you must be having this exhaustive feeling but sometimes being unprofessional is good thing. Every one should be unprofessional of sometime. Doing absolutely nothing, sleeping late waking up late, even though we have been thought otherwise.

I am not sure if this gap or free-time has helped me as there bigger problems waiting for me, but I am 200% sure it would definitely help you. Haa.. one thing is sure, it spared me some time to introspect and what i need to do in immediate future.

So best of luck for your free time but before that don't forget to get exhausted.

0 comments :