Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Breaking New Year Resolutions in New Year

8:15 AM Posted by iSachin No comments
Finally the year end is at the end of the year. This will be my last blog, don't take sigh of relief my friends. I am not going to stop hear, this is only last blog of the year 2010 and will be shortest of all. ha ha ha...

When u make a new year resolution means you are looking forward to do something new and thats the positive way of leaving life. Its not important that if you have followed it up but at least make a one.

When I was writing this blog, I was simultaneously chatting with my friend. I told that friend about this subject and gave the explanation about what is going to be the subject of this blog. That friend told me that she has seen people making and breaking the promise in the same month...I think a month is a huge time span..I am going to encourage to broke it on the first day itself..ha ha ha..


But in my view its not how you implement it but at least thinking of one, makes you a positive thinker. I know many of you must have broken your new year resolution when u read this blog.
Many of you might not, which you will do in few day...ha ha ha ha...

There is a lot of fun in breaking new year resolution on first day itself but you can postpone it as much as possible may be for second day..ha ha ha. My new year resolution will be improving my writing which you all have graciously accepted and appreciated so Thank you all for your support.

I would expect you people to write at least one new year resolution and how did u broke that within few days. If u haven't then write when u brake it so..

Wish you and your family a
VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011.


0 comments :