Saturday, December 11, 2010

Legally Corrupt - What if corruption is made legal.

8:12 AM Posted by iSachin 2 comments
When I was writing my previous blog, I wrote about suresh kalmadi the scamster. I continued my writing but then I noticed one thing that there was spelling mistake in word 'Scamster'. I checked the spelling but to my amusement I was correct. Then I realized that the word is correct but I is not yet added in the online Google dictionary. Ahhh.. I realized that there are not many in the US but in India we have lakhs of them. Google need to add this word in the online dictionary, cause it would be lot many times that Google thinks. ha ha ha..

This could be the first time when I started writing a blog when I haven't finished the first one. Its not that I have nothing to write for previous blog but I couldn't stop myself from writing it. In my every blog, somehow i mention the corruption but didn't dare to write a dedicated piece. Even though I dared it 'Kalyug and Corruption' blog. I couldn't stop myself from write one more so Shall I start?? ha ha ha..

I once heard a story, I am not sure if its true or not but here it is. At the time when British ruled they used get pay very less. Hence the police was allowed to take some money from the shopkeepers called as 'Hapta'. Yes now u knows from where all started. This 'Hapta' has now been transformed into 'Telecom scam' worth 1500000000000 rupees. Thats..big one from A Raja and its associates.

I was thinking we have so much corruption in India, how come our country don't reach to the top position. I think they haven't included the scale otherwise no one can move us from that well deserved place. ha ha ha..

One interesting thought came to my mind that What if corruption is made legal. Ahh..I think if we do that corruption would fall than what it is now. You may think that how can this happen but I think this can happen.

Reason are as follows (This is my signature style).
1) First of all Government has to constitute one regulatory body 'Corruption Authority of India'. One more regulatory body who will look after all the corruption in India. Most busiest them of all, would be automatically chaired by A. Raja and Deputy as Suresh kalmadi. 50% employees would automatically recruited from my great state of Maharashtra, no need for MNS to protest. ha ha ha...

2) All the courts would start to function properly, 100% cases would be termed as illegal but new problem may start. Like people start filling the cases for people not being corrupt but they will be minuscule in the number ha haha..

3) New parties would be formed like 'Corruption party of India' or 'Bhartiya corrupt Janata Party, Corruption Sena etc. etc. But criteria for the tickets for these parties won’t change because Corruption was the criteria for all these years. Now Parties would start to find the most corrupt person in the constituencies. There would be a war like situation because now it would be open and count would be too high to handle for these parties.

4) The candidates had to declare there corruption amount or the candidates who has highest amount in the Swiss bank. More the amount greater the chance of getting the Ticket.

5) There would a special cell for Anti-Anti-Corruption Bureau where all the cases where corruption is not been done will be handled. They would be the least working force in India. ha ha .. They would be at last be at peace because as the corruption becomes legal, they won’t be used as tool to people who are corrupt.

6) One this which is beneficial would happen and that is amount to be paid as bribe, cause now amounts are as per the need of the person. Once its been legal, all has to be open. They will have a clear idea about amount about the government rate and corruption rate; they will have to shed to get their work done. .. This will help their work to get over in a faster time.

7) This way if Government starts with the corruption which it any ways does in other section apart from the salaries of its employees. If it happens there, these employees will feel the pain and would realize what common people go through.

8) Imagine all the government offices will have the pictures of the politicians from the Maharashtra. In that too there wont be place to put more pictures of them. In that there would be fights in the different states that outside politicians are be hanged on the wall.. not literally but there pics...ha ha ha ha..

9) News papers and News channels would go bankrupt because they wont have anything to show or write about. Magazines like 'Tehelka', 'India Today' would get shut in few months. All the news channels then fill there time showing Dongi baba's or "World End Stories" like India TV. Then there will be fiery debates about the 'amount of corruption happened', 'Why its was so Low?' etc. etc...

10) Who knows a award would start like 'Noble Corruption Award' which would be given to India politicians. Did I wrote something wrong, Noble price is given on international basis so who come to Indian politicians. I have a reason, As we all know about our "Great Democracy" there is no challenge that how trained they are in this game. This way this award will be booked for at least 10 year for Indian politicians if u look this years scams. Who knows later on they convert it to 'Noble Corruption India Award'. ha ha ha ha...

When naxalites collects the money from people, government calls it as extortion racket. But the same government people accepts money from the people we call it corruption. I think its time to rename it and call it as 'extortion'. They may give them a minute to think but as I had written in my previous blog, it is a 'Kalyug'. Every thing is ok, we are supposed to be corrupt and these people making this as the golden period of Kalyug.

Whatever was my assumption one thing is pretty much clear and that is corruption has become an integral part of india society. We normally say that politicians are corrupt, bureaucrats are corrupt because its very easy to blame to others. But truth is we all are corrupt people, you may argue about it but its a very simple test. Whenever we go to shop to select wheat or rice, we don't check the whole sack but a handful of grain only. Same way these politicians or these corrupt people are handful but they are part of much larger people in the sack we call Society.

Lets hope that this wont become a reality literally or is it too late..

2 comments :

Shri Ram Ayyangar said...

If corruption is made legal, we would be the first to jump upon!

iSachin said...

I dont think so ..cause we are already..corrupt people..ha ha ha..